A poetry and photography blog for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ode to my life


I have only one life.

And I must say its mighty fine.

Not because its always happy,

but because I get to call it mine.


I love to share with my friends,

but I get to keep this as my own.

And the best part of sharing this life

is that I am never alone.


It is a marvelous gift we have,

to say we have lived today.

It is a cycle of getting and giving,

nothing that is lost will ever stay that way.


With every life lost

a new one will be found.

And that makes living life

the best thing around.

5 comments:

  1. Do you write the poems that you post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Everything I post I write. Not that I don't like the work of others it's just my blog was created with the notion of posting my own poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's very well written.

    ReplyDelete