A poetry and photography blog for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Picture Day

So I haven't had much along the lines of photography on my blog but today I found a photographer whose pictures I really like. The pictures he takes seem to be of his daughters but he edits them in some pretty crazy ways. Check out the link below to see them and read a little bit about the artist.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1rPaJm/www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/a-father-who-creatively

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are just adorable! I love them. Seriously he has some skills. wow! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha no lie. I think they are pretty great myself. I wish I knew how to edit like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are insanely cute! I love the big bad wolf one! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete