A poetry and photography blog for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You

I cannot fly.

I cannot run or jump.

I have no special places to take you.

You couldn't pick me out in a crowd.


But I know you.


I know how you are.

I know what you do because I do it too.

I am just like you.

Except you don't notice me.

I would ask you why but now I see.

Its not that I can't compare to you but you can't compare to me.

So I'll keep watching.

Sad as it may be.

I know we would be friends but you won't notice me.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Make sure its clear whether you posted this or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant wrote it. Obviously you posted it. Good think its Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I write all the poems I put on here unless I say otherwise. Thanks for the compliment. Its encouraging.

    ReplyDelete