A poetry and photography blog for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Jake


So the dog thing. You don't know much about my dogs as of now which makes m think I should start the next three Fridays with intros about them. Today is all about Jake. He is the biggest of the three weighing in at a whooping 85 pounds. He is pure bred but no one has seemed to have heard of his breed of dogs. He is a Mountain Cur which is bred to hunt bears but you wouldn't know it to look at him. He might not be very small but his heart is very well matched with his size. He might not be the bravest one of the bunch( that would be Katy.You'll meet her next week)but he really does have a heart as gold as his fur. That's not to say he doesn't have his flaws though. He is loving to the point of bubble invasion. If he wants you to look at him or pet him he makes sure there is no possible way you could not see him. He will make sure he's heard and that you don't ignore him. Its cute when you're just relaxing and not very busy but its not so cute if you're really tired or trying to get homework done. But I do love my dog. He was originally bought for me when i was about nine. We had gotten our first dog about three years before and i wanted another puppy so I begged for weeks and weeks. Finally my parents did something they rarely ever do, they gave in!! so about two weeks later my dad came home with a happy healthy bouncy ix week old puppy with huge feet and floppy ears(which now don't flop so much). I was so happy that we finally got another puppy!And he was a good pick. Hes a solid part of my family and a protector of the house we live in.I would trade him for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment