A poetry and photography blog for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!

Monday, October 4, 2010


You are my balloon.
You lift me higher then a kite can fly.
You are my wings.
You never fail to satisfy,
My need for adventure or my desire to explore.
And with this said I can ask no more,
Of your arms like a safety net or hands of gold
Which are something special and mine to hold.
Your eyes are blue waters
when life brings a drought
Your heart in a comfort when I doubt.
Say no more but say no less.
I have something to confess.
I am nothing with out all these things.
So thank you for everything especially your wings.



Image courtesy of: http://forangelsonly.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. This would be a great poem for your boyfriend. ;) It totally reminds me of boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. Fantastic poem! <3

    ReplyDelete