A poetry and photography blog for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Poetry

So in the waje of my writers block, I have decided to explore some newer more modern forms of poetry, one being song lyrics. Many people consider that art right? well it is kind of like poetry in the since that it rhymes and has a set structure. So maybe until I get out of this block I can feature a new song every day. Maybe a specific artist every week. Well this week I have decided to pick Mike Posner. Everyone is calling him the new Justin Timberlake, but no one ca beat Justin so. He is sort of new to the scene but already has some really goosd stuff recorded. The song I picked today is called Please Don't Go. I have no idea what album it is from all I know is that I really like it. I have the link below so check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKeZbbDDVaA

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh yay! :D I'll have to watch it when I get home, since I'm here in class. ;) Can't wait to see it though!

    ReplyDelete