A poetry and photography blog for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ode to mistakes


I know I made a mistake today.

but I really hope you understand.

I really didnt want to do this to you.

It wasn't like it was planned.


I'm not a perfect person,

but I know you are the same.

So why are we playing these games

always looking for someone to blame.


So why not blame the humanity

that resides within us all.

How about that

to take the fall.


I'm sincerely sorry if your hurt,

but I am human just like you.

So at the end of the day just let everything go.

What else can you really do?

2 comments:

  1. I really like this poem. Good job on writing it! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I honestly just can't stand the way people won't let you be human and make a mistake once and a while. Making a mistake is the best way to learn so I guess without them we would never learn anything new.

    ReplyDelete